Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Pallid Swift's returned

 There back

At least 5 pairs of Pallid Swift's this evening are accommodating the eves of my roof structure amazing to watch a dusk. I'm not up early enough to watch them go at first light, but I can hear the fledgling or female  moving around under the eaves.

 Also there a Common Kestrel which has roosted almost every night on one of the window structure, since the early Autumn of 2023 and today one the returning Love Bird which visits now and again few into my conservatory almost knocked itself out flying into the glass but eventually found his way out and was fine. I'm guessing my conservatory keeps re minded the bird of it's home. Common birds seen fly over my House

 Night Heron, Purple Heron, Red rump Swallow, on  house list

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment