Monday, February 11, 2019

Reup Birding Gambia 2018

Good morning this blog is a reup from 2018, I must find the time to publish all the photos amazing place must try to get there again at Some time.

Hi there to everyone who follows my blog.
 Just letting you all know that I've just returned from the Gambia with the Bargain Birding Bird Club.
 An 8 Day Action-packed non stop Bird Tour.

Yellow-billed Kite
 
 Photos and blog coming as soon as I get time.
  below the stats
 136 GB of memory used
7,015 photos taken
over 200 species seen 
looks like fun getting through it
 
A very small taste of Gambia
 
Klaas's Cuckoo
 
Bargain Birding Bird Club
 a short Review
 
Black-shouldered Kite
 
The Gambia
5th - 12th Feb 2019
 
Yellow-billed Oxpecker
  
Well where do I start
I have to admit I know Richard Hanman very well. (and he is one of my close birding friends and managing director of  BBC)  I have co-lead and also been part of the groups / assisted the visits to Spain, and Portugal, and International destination's.  Don't get me wrong it's not for the faint-hearted. It can be dawn till dusk birding but that is really up to you if you fancy a chill out day with rest and relaxation by the hotel swimming pool its no problem,
  But what you DO get is BIRDS.

Giant Kingfisher
 
 And birds in abundance and not just a glimpse of distant treetop birds or the back end of a bird disappearing from view, Its upfront and in your face, you really do get up close without disturbing them, see my photos.


Laughing Dove

 With a comprehensive list of local guides and spotters who are connected to each other they research the areas before your visit, you get to see the most difficult birds on your list easily,
 without these connections, it would be almost impossible to view these hard to see birds, 
I have no hesitation in recommending any of the Bargain Birding Bird Club Trips.
"it does, exactly what it says on the Tin.
BARGAIN BIRDING  
see link below
"http://www.bargainbirdingclub.com/

Purple Glossy Starling

have a great day
Cheers Bryan


Update March 7th
  few more photos as I get through them

 

 










I will get around to naming the photos asap
Pego in the morning
 cheers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment